What is included
A comprehensive program for a life-changing journey
We aim to take small groups of no more than 18 students to ensure that everyone is involved and safe.
We think of everything so the group can focus on the things that matter
From start to finish, Red Earth organises everything. This means that the fees include:
- Expenses paid for two school staff
- A comprehensive risk assessment prepared for the school
- An information evening for students and parents
- Pre-departure sessions including all material and documentation for students and staff
- Return airfares from a major city to the nearest medium-sized airport.
- Return charter bus with professional drivers from the airport to the community or homeland.
- Three gourmet meals a day and snacks (does not include purchases made in transit).
- Spacious canvas tents shared between 2 students
- A large stretcher bed for each student
- Use of land and all cultural activities, including equipment needed for the activities
- Any other activity identified in the schedule
- Permits and entry fees
- Camping and cooking equipment.
- Project design and implementation
- One Red Earth Leader and one volunteer serving to liaise with the community, uphold safety standards and help lead building and cultural activities.
- Insurance for leaders, volunteers and third-parties involved in the trip (this does not include insurance for school students and staff)